1 - 5 of 7
- ItemRealineación de chakras en el tratamiento del estrés. Riobamba / 2022(ISTMAS, 2022-11-08)Within Natural Medicine we find several techniques and modalities that allow us to treat dissimilar diseases, within these modalities we can cite Quantum Medicine and as part of this the use of the pendulum to measure the energetic state of the chakras and subsequently the realignment of these. In this investigation, a quasi-experimental study was carried out; the universe were the adult patients who attended the therapeutic center of the Instituto Superior Tecnológico “Dr. Misael Acosta S. with a diagnosis of stress, from which 10 patients were randomly selected for the sample. The main objective was to evaluate the efficacy of chakra alignment to treat stress in adults. We found that the majority of patients complained of sadness and sleep disturbances, as well as other symptoms, but in smaller numbers. The result of the treatment was good for 65.71% of the cases.
- ItemShiatsu aplicado a pacientes pos covid-19 para recuperación. Riobamba / 2022(ISTMAS, 2022-11-08)Shiatsu is a technique that comes to us from Japan, as an important element for the integral treatment of the individual, it is from the holistic point of view an important tool, not to treat specific symptoms, but to act in the depths of the human being, awakening the mechanisms of self-healing. In this academic essay, based on an extensive bibliographic review, you can find the characteristics and modes of application of this modality of natural medicine to treat the post-covid-19 Syndrome; which, being a relatively new condition, is not yet known exactly why all its manifestations and therefore neither the preventive and specific treatment of it.
- ItemEficiencia del oro coloidal en pacientes con estrés laboral.(ISTMAS, 2022-11-08)In this academic essay, which is supported by other research that demonstrates the use and implementation of colloidal gold in patients suffering from stress and the advantages over other treatments. A liquid solution was developed that was used orally for three months with excellent results.
- ItemMascarilla facial de barro como tratamiento de acné juvenil en adolescentes de 14 a 18 años. Riobamba / 2022(ISTMAS, 2022-11-08)In this academic essay, an extensive literature review was carried out where the use of a natural product such as mud in the form of a facial mask for the treatment of juvenile acne is justified. The use of animal or synthetic products among others, although no effects are reported at least in the short and medium term, can represent a danger to human health.
- ItemAuriculoterapia en pacientes con sobrepeso entre 25 y 40 años de edad en la ciudad de Tulcán / 2022(ISTMAS, 2022-11-08)Overweight, is a premorbid state of obesity and like it is characterized by an increase in body weight and is accompanied by an accumulation of fat in the body, this is caused by an imbalance between the amount of calories that are consumed in the diet and the amount of energy (in the form of calories) that is spent during physical activities. It has been suggested that the percentage of fat accumulated in the body is an indicator of risk. of cardiovascular diseases so more and more frequently the waist/hip index (BCI) and waist contour are used. In the past, overweight was determined by the Broca index. First it was calculated. the ideal weight of a person according to their height. From the difference between the actual weight and the ideal weight was diagnosed as overweight or underweight Overweight has also been considered as a weight of 10 to 20% greater than the height in centimeters. Considering as an ideal weight, a weight less than 10% in men and 15% in women in relation to height However, a person's body weight depends on their fat mass, bone mass, weight in muscle and weight in water, so the most recommended is to go to a doctor specialized in nutrition who indicates your state of health regarding weight. Being overweight is not a disease, but it is a condition which predisposes the development of diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure (hypertension), elevation of blood fats (dyslipidemias), heart attacks, embolisms, some types of cancer and favors premature death. Currently, according to nutritionists, the most talking method to assess the risks What causes overweight in health is to measure the contour of the waist. Some Studies have associated that the fat accumulated in the abdominal área is directly related to cardiovascular diseases. It is very important to recommend the patient to keep the waist circumference less than 80cm in women and less than 94cm in men levels above these parameters are associated with an increased risk of developing diseases indicated above. Most cases of overweight are found in industrialized countries, where the diet it is abundant and most of the population performs jobs that do not require great physical effort.