1 - 5 of 7
- ItemTintura de Moringa “Moringa oleifera” para el tratamiento de pacientes con colesterol alto. Riobamba 2021(ISTMAS, 2022-03-08)High cholesterol is an important and high-risk factor in people because when it is not controlled, chronic degenerative diseases can develop and complicate the health of patients. A longitudinal and prospective research study of a quasi-experimental type was carried out, with the aim of identifying the benefits of moringa tincture in patients with hypercholesterolemia. From the clinical history of the patients, the values of the lipid profile, personal and family pathological history, BMI, with their due follow-up and evolution, were recorded. A moringa tincture "Moringa Oleifera" was prepared in which the dry leaves, alcohol and water were used, left to stand for 28 days in the dark, and administered to 5 patients for 1 month; obtaining positive results since it was possible to regulate the cholesterol levels in the blood.
- ItemTratamiento Homeopático de la Leucorrea Inespecífica. Riobamba. Enero-Abril/2021(2022-03-08)A quasi-experimental study was carried out, taking as a work universe patients aged 20 and over who attended the Riobamba naturopathy consultation, with the diagnosis of Non-specific Leukorrhea in the period from January 2021 to April of the same year. . The sample was randomly selected, the study group being made up of 22 cases and the control group of the same number of cases. The study group received homeopathic treatment with Medhorrinum for three months, while the control group received the usual galenic (allopathic) treatment with antibiotics and anti-inflammatories for the same time. The objectives were to contribute with the use of homeopathic therapy to an adequate control of adult patients with non-specific leucorrhoea, to identify a possible relationship between the disease and age, to evaluate the effect of homeopathic treatment in terms of disease control and to compare the results. with those of galenic (allopathic) treatment, We found that the highest number of cases occurred for both the study group and the control group at ages 20 to 30 years, and symptom relief for the study group appeared earlier in most patients as well than referral; the treatment with Medhorrinum was effective in 100.00% of the patients
- ItemLinimento de lavanda “Lavándula officinalis Chaix” para la rotura Fibrilar. Riobamba 2021(ISTMAS, 2022-03-08)This academic essay was carried out on the use of Lavender "Lavándula officinalis Chaix" in fibrillar rupture and was supported by other studies, where a great and varied use of this plant in the lives of men was found, from cosmetic uses, to its use medicinally in different types of conditions. In the modern world, human beings have returned to look at Naturopathy as a healthy and beneficial way to recover health, which has brought back a large number of plants that, due to their healing powers, can help us in the health process. disease to restore the damage acquired over time.
- ItemElaboración de Pomada de Romero para aliviar dolores cervicales producidos por el estrés(ISTMAS, 2022-03-08)This academic essay on the use of Rosemary "Rosmarinus officinalis" in cervical pain caused by stress, is based on an extensive review of several studies carried out by other researchers on the use of Rosemary in multiple pathologies due to its analgesic and antiinflammatory properties. In addition, it has also shown utility not only in medicine, but also in other activities of humanity. In our case, by making an ointment and applying it to our patients, we were able to realize its benefits as a natural medicine and an alternative to synthetic chemical products that could potentially harm patients.
- ItemReflexología podal para pacientes que sufren de dolores de espalda. Riobamba, 2021(ISTMAS, 2022-03-08)In this academic essay, the use of foot reflexology was reviewed, which is supported by other research that demonstrates the usefulness of its use in different conditions, both painful and non-painful. ii Back pain is a condition that can have different causes, but is becoming more frequent in our society, hence the importance of finding alternative and harmless treatments that can contribute to reducing the consumption of other analgesics and anti-inflammatories. Foot reflexology is a therapeutic modality based on the stimulation of specific reflex zones located in the feet, seeking to cause beneficial effects on the entire body in general; it is a therapy that has a solid experimental base generated in Egypt, China and India; Due to its characteristics such as being non-invasive, relaxing, safe and healthy, which generates a self-regulation process of the body in its healing processes, it is increasingly used today.