- ItemAplicación del código de la emoción en emociones atrapadas en habitantes de naranjal(ISTMAS, 2022-07-12)In this academic essay, the code of emotion and its importance were investigated when we wish to cure a sick individual in an integral way, who, despite the many treatments carried out, cannot restore his health; Using this code and applying radiesthesia we can eliminate trapped emotions, which can constitute obstacles for the correct harmony of the individual with his environment.
- ItemReflexología podal en el tratamiento de trastornos del sueño(ISTMAS, 2022-07-12)Sleep disorders are very frequent conditions in modern life, in this academic essay the authors develop an academic essay about them and the application of Reflexology as a massage modality that helps us as a diagnosis and at the same time treatment from Naturopathy.
- ItemExtracto natural de orégano (origanum vulgare) para el tratamiento del síndrome dispéptico en adultos(ISTMAS, 2022-07-12)Since ancient times, products derived from plants, called phytopharmaceuticals, have been used to treat diseases. In this academic essay, the authors refer to the use of a natural extract of oregano in the treatment of dyspeptic syndrome in adults.
- ItemEsencia de lavanda como tratamiento de contracturas musculares(ISTMAS, 2022-07-12)Lavender is a plant used for a long time in different conditions; in Naturopathy it is used in several preparations to treat muscular contractures, especially in the form of essence to give massages in case of muscular contractures; Precisely on this subject, this academic essay was carried out, with the aim of providing knowledge about its use.
- ItemAplicación de radiestesia y desbloqueo de emociones atrapadas en adolescentes en el tratamiento del estrés.(ISTMAS, 2022-07-12)A longitudinal, prospective, quasi-experimental study was carried out in the Naturopathy clinic in the city of Cuenca, between January and September 2021. The objective was to determine the effectiveness of energy therapies in adolescent patients aged 15 to 19 years with stress disorders, through the application of trapped emotions unblocking therapy and dowsing. The sample consisted of 10 patients. The therapeutic scheme of unlocking emotions, dowsing, music therapy and aromatherapy was applied. In the sample studied, the average age was 16.9 years; female sex, urban origin and anxiety attacks predominated. The treatment was evaluated as Satisfactory in the largest number of cases and is statistically supported.