1 - 5 of 7
- ItemImpacto de la Geoterapia potencializada con Extracto de Llantén (Plantago major) en pacientes con Endometritis(2022-01-10)Endometritis is an inflammation at the uterine level, it is a disease of infectious origin caused by bacteria that appear when the woman has a variation of her healthy pH, specifically in her innermost layer, in the endometrium that causes annoying symptoms to carry on a day-to-day basis. This pathology is recognized by the pelvic pain it causes, in addition to pathological genital discharge or bleeding and recurrent abdominal distention in women. A quasi-experimental research was developed, previously the patients selected by simple random sampling were made, the diagnosis using foot reflexology and the diagnosis of the pendulum, which gave clarity on the energy state of each woman attended; green clay potentiated with plantain extract was applied (geotherapy), since they have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial qualities, each patient was applied to the abdomen in the pelvic area the plaster for 15 minutes for 12 consecutive days obtaining encouraging results in their recovery after receiving the treatment.
- ItemTratamiento Homeopático de la Prostatitis Crónica. Riobamba. Julio- Agosto/2021(ISTMAS, 2022-01-10)A quasi-experimental study was carried out, taking as a working universe patients over 20 years of age who attended the naturopathy consultation with the diagnosis of chronic prostatitis in the period from July to August 2021. The sample was selected when roasting, constituting the study group by 29 cases and the control group by 35 cases. The study group received homeopathic treatment with Sabal Serrulata for three months, while the control group received the usual galenic (allopathic) treatment with antibiotics and antiinflammatories for the same time. The objectives were to contribute with the use of Homeopathic therapeutics to an adequate control of adult patients with CHRONIC PROSTATITIS, to identify a possible relationship of the disease with Age, to evaluate the effect of homeopathic treatment with Sabal Serrulata in terms of disease control and to compare the results with those of galenic (allopathic) treatment, finding that the highest number of cases occurred in both groups at the ages of 30 to 39 years, symptom relief for the study group appeared earlier for most patients, remission of the picture appeared for most patients at 30 days, there were no cases without remission.
- ItemEl código de las emociones y su influencia en el tratamiento del cáncer de mama(ISTMAS, 2022-01-10)The present work stems from a personal interest of the author for the practice of code therapy of emotions in cancer patients, more precisely in those suffering from breast cancer and with this the desire to demonstrate the effectiveness of alternative therapies to solve diseases that afflict a significant part of the world's population. Cancer is a disease that directly attacks the patient's cells by deforming them and 2 changing their behavior, there are many variations and stages of this disease as well as it can be suffered anywhere in our body. Breast cancer is one of the most common and incidents in men and women, however the female gender tends to suffer more frequently, so this work contributes to understand what this disease is and how to treat it from another non-invasive approach, looking for an alternative solution, economical and without collateral effects.
- ItemLa Auriculoterapia en el manejo de las lumbalgias en pacientes de 28 a 60 años. Ambato/2021(ISTMAS, 2022-01-10)Auriculotherapy is a modality of natural and traditional Chinese medicine, which has been used since ancient times for the treatment of multiple painful and other conditions. Low back pain is a common problem in our society, often associated with agricultural work and construction, although it has also been observed in those people who remain in a sitting position for a long time. A prospective, quasi-experimental research was carried out taking as a universe the patients who came to the consultation for low back pain in the first six months of the year, from which the sample was selected in a simple random way, which was constituted by 10 patients to whom Auriculotherapy was applied. This work aimed to demonstrate the impact of this treatment modality on the management of patients with low back pain. It was observed that the relief of the symptoms was presented from the first session of the treatment and that whatever the technique of this modality used was favorable.
- ItemPrevención y control del estrés con Flores de Bach para mejorar la calidad de vida de los pacientes(ISTMAS, 2022-01-10)Stress is a very common condition today, the characteristics of modern life, technical scientific development and the very complexity of human beings lead us to suffer from it. Bach Flower Therapy is a complementary medicine modality that has been used for the treatment of multiple conditions, including stress emotion disorders. In our research, a quasi-experimental study was carried out with the aim of controlling stress, where a selected sample from the city of Riobamba in 2021 was treated and followed for three months, checking the evolution of the patients. The collected data were analyzed using Microsoft Excel statistical software. The usefulness of this therapy in stress management was proven.