- ItemOptimización del diseño de la base de datos de la empresa Agroinsumos del Sur S.A(ISTMAS, 2023-11-14)The objective of the research work is to optimize the design of the database for AGROINSUMOS DEL SUR S.A company, through normalization and definition of relationships that align with its needs and operations. The research approach is qualitative, as data obtained through interviews and work meetings provides a better understanding of requirements related to inventory management, customers, and suppliers. Regarding query generation, it enables users to obtain specific information about stocks, customers, and suppliers. User feedback has facilitated informed and agile decision-making processes.
- ItemYoga, una terapéutica para el estrés y la ansiedad. Riobamba / 2021(ISTMAS, 2023)In this academic essay, a bibliographic review was carried out justifying the use of Yoga, a natural therapy, which is a traditional spiritual, physical and mental discipline originating in India; to treat Stress and Anxiety; These conditions tend to occur frequently and therefore constitute health problems; On the other hand, the use of this therapy is an advantage over other animal or synthetic products that may represent a danger to human health.
- ItemPomada de árnica para tratamiento de la artrosis. Riobamba / 2021(ISTMAS, 2023-11-14)An academic trial was carried out on the use of an ointment made with arnica in patients with osteoarthritis. This plant has been known for a long time by mankind and has been used since Natural and Traditional Medicine, in various conditions, demonstrating usefulness in arthritic disorders. To carry out this work, the authors carried out an extensive literature search
- ItemCrema natural de chilca (Baccharis latifolia) para tratar dolores reumáticos, articulares y traumas. Riobamba / 2021(ISTMAS, 2023-11-14)In this academic essay, a bibliographic review was carried out justifying the use of a plant, a natural product, such as Chilca (Baccharis latifolia) in the form of a cream to treat rheumatic pain, joint pain and trauma; These conditions tend to occur frequently and therefore constitute health problems; On the other hand, the use of a plant product is an advantage over other animal or synthetic products that may represent a danger to human health.
- ItemUso de la dietoterapia fundamentada en la medicina tradicional china en pacientes con obesidad. Riobamba / 2021(ISTMAS, 2023-11-14)An observational, descriptive and longitudinal study was carried out, with the respective informed consent of the patients; the universe consisted of 10 adult patients from the city of Pasaje; A sample of five patients aged 20-40 years was used. The general objective was to demonstrate the benefits of diet therapy based on traditional Chinese medicine in patients with different degrees of obesity. The 5 patients treated had a BMI greater than 30 and three of them were due to YIN obesity; The foods most consumed by the patients were flours and saturated fats.